2013 Honda Power Equipment WT20XK3A
$1,469.95 - Stock Number:
Oklahoma City, OK
|Pumps||(Type) Trash Centrifugal Self-priming|
|Bore x Stroke||2.7" x 1.8"|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||24.4" x 18.1" x 18.3"|
|Discharge Port Diameter||2"|
|Dry Weight||104 lbs.|
|Impeller||Conical Cast Iron|
|Solids handling||13/16 inches|
|Suction Head Lift||26 ft.|
|Suction Port Diameter||2"|
|Total Head Lift||98 ft.|
|Discharge Capacity||187 gal./min.|
|Max. Pressure||42 psi|
|Mechanical Seal||Silicone Carbide/Silcone Carbide|
|Oiling System||Standard Alert|
|Priming Time||70 sec. @ 16.4 ft.|
|Strainer||(Part #) 78325-YG0-003|
|Volute||Rigid Mounted Cast Iron w/ Stainless Wear Plate|
|Warranty||(Residential) 3 years; (Commercial) 3 years|
- 187 gal./min capacity
- 3 year residential/commercial warranty - You can rest easy, knowing your pump is covered from top to bottom for 3 full years.
- Cast iron volute and impeller - The rigid-mount cast iron volute reduces case wear, increasing the life of the pump.
- Durable silicon carbide mechanical seal - The WB20 features abrasion-resistant silicone-carbide seals for extended wear.
- Easy quick clean out port - The WT20 is designed for quick and easy service. An easy access service port makes clean-out quick.
- Easy starting Honda OHV commercial engine - The durable Honda GX series commercial grade engine is easy starting and provides ample power for the toughest conditions.
- Heavy duty full frame protection - Protects the pump, while offering a convenient tie down location for transport.
- Heavy-duty 2" construction trash pump - Specially designed for job sites and applications where high volume trash water capacity is needed.
- Isolation mounted engine and pump - High performance mounts minimize vibration, keeping the pump from “walking” away or “burying” itself in soft soil conditions. The reduced vibration also reduces wear on components, increasing the pump's durability.
- Large heavy duty metal strainer - The strainer allows up to 13/16 in. solids to pass through, as well as a large volume of water, helping to prevent clogging. Made of steel to withstand tough conditions.
- Protected by Honda Oil Alert® - Protects the pump by shutting the engine off when low oil is detected.
- Replaceable stainless steel wear plate - The volute is equipped with a replaceable stainless steel wear plate, which increases durability and reduces maintenance costs
- Solid handling capability up to 13/16"
- Standard service tool - A convenient multi-tool is provided for easy removal and installation of the pump case, for tightening and removal of the priming plug and drain plug, and for tightening and removal of the hose coupling.
- Unique conical shaped impeller - The unique shape improves priming and higher discharge capacity. Wide vanes are designed to resist wear and maximize durability.