2012 Husqvarna Power Equipment MZ6128ZT
- Stock Number:
The MZ series zero-turn mower from Husqvarna takes performance, productivity, and comfort to a whole new level. The intuitive operator interface, heavy-duty steel frame and commercial rated hydraulic system create the ultimate mowing experience. With a rugged fabricated steel deck that is mulch and collection capable, the MZ is practical for all of your property maintenance needs. The engine features EFM (Electronic Fuel Management) - no choke required so the engine starts and performs similar to fuel injection.
(Model) ZT 3400
|Air Filter||(Type) Standard|
|Engine Manufacturer||Briggs & Stratton|
(Tank Volume W/ Reserve) 5 gal.
(Tank Location) Side (Single)
|Oil Capacity||64 fl oz|
(forward, min-max) 0-10 mph
(reverse, min-max) 0-5 mph
|Blade Tip Speed||18000 fpm|
|Height||(base machine) 42 inch|
|Length||(base machine) 75.5 inch|
(base machine (chute down)) 76 inch
(base machine (chute up)) 62.3 inch
|Blade Engagement||Electric clutch|
|Clutch||(rating) 200 ft.lb|
|Cutting||(methods) Collect/Mulch/Side ejection|
(type) Fabricated flat
(thickness) 11 gauge
(min-max (approximate)) 1.5 - 4.5 inch
|Cutting Width||61 inch|
|Deck||(lifting system) Manual, foot assisted|
(back height) High
|Spindle||(type) Aluminium, regular|
|Warranty||(homeowner) 3 Year Limited; (commercial) 1 Year Limited|
|Pump Displacement||12 cc|
- 9 Bushel Collection System
- Adjustable steering levers - Steering levers are adjustable for different size operators - ergonomically angled inward for more comfort - and dampeners can be adjusted to suit your particular style.
- Adjustable tracking
- Briggs & Stratton Engine - Briggs & Stratton engines offer durability, dependable starting and the power you need to get the job done.
- Comfortable operation
- Comfortable steering
- Commercial drive system - Hydro-Gear's ZT3400 series commercial transmissions are fully serviceable and offer higher ground speeds with smooth performance.
- Convenient Control Panel
- Electric Fuel Management (EFM)
- Heavy-duty fabricated deck
- Heavy-duty spindle - The rugged blade spindle assembly features cast aluminum construction and greasable ball bearings.
- Hour meter with service minder
- Mega Size Tube Frame
- Pedal-assisted cutting deck lift - Ergonomically designed deck lifting system offers precise cutting height adjustment. Easy and quick adjustment from the operator’s seat.
- Removable foot pan
- Zero-turn steering system