2013 Wright 18 HP 36" Small Frame
- Stock Number:
With the Stander®'s Operator Balance Control (OBC), you can mow hills almost as fast as level ground.
To ride hills, you have to feel them - become part of the landscape and react with your whole body. The innovative Stander® puts your center of gravity at your feet, not your seat. You use your weight to keep traction on the higher wheels and cross slopes at speeds no other mower can handle, so you mow faster with greater control and without switching to a walk-behind.
|Wheel Motors||HYDRO-GEAR™ 12 cu in.|
|Fuel Capacity||5.6 Gal.|
Forward: 7.5 mph
Reverse: 4.3 mph
|Starting||18 Recoil & Electric|
|Caster Tires||11 x 4.0 - 5|
|Drive Tires||18 x 8.5 - 8 (4 ply)|
|Blade||Tip Speed fpm at 3,584 rpm: 19,000|
|Blade||Clutch/Brake Maintenance-Free, Rated Heavy Duty: WARNER|
|Dry Weight||620 lbs|
Defector Up: 36 1/2"
Defector Down: 48 1/2"
|Spindles||Cast Iron Housing|
|Blades||(1/4" thick, high-lift wings): (2) 18"|
|Cutting Height||Range: 1.75" - 4.5"|
|Deck Construction||Heavy-Duty Commercial Fabricated: 7 Gauge|
|Deck Lift||System: Shims, Fixed deck|
|Discharge||Systems: Side, Rear & Mulch|
|Hourmeter||Digital, Service Alert™|
|Hydro Pumps||HYDRO-GEAR™ 10 cc|
|Warranty||2-year Limited Warranty: Covers parts and labor|
- Available in 16HP, 18HP
- Driven from a standing position so you can shift your weight instantly to handle changing terrain
- Mows faster than a traditional walk-behind mower with less user fatigue
- Outstanding control and handling for trim mowing
- Rugged and durable with deck size of 36"
- The smaller size allows you to fit more mowers on a trailer
- With no seat, seat belts, or arm rests, you can easily step off for a quick exit or to move debris