2019 Briggs & Stratton Intek™ Series (V-Twin) 24.0 Gross HP
Call for Price
Briggs & Stratton
Intek™ Series (V-Twin) 24.0 Gross HP
Reliability and convenience combined like never before, these engines deliver easy starting and superior performance.
- Made in the USA: Made in the USA of US and global parts.
- ReadyStart® for Ride Technology: Automotive-style, no choke easy starting. Just turn the key or push the button and go.
- Advanced Debris Management System: Keeps the engine clean by deflecting and ejecting grass and debris for a longer engine life.
- Full Pressure Lube System: Reduces component wear for longer engine life.
- V-Twin Engine: For more power, comfort and durability.
- Model Number: 44R8
- Engine Displacement (cc): 724
- Engine Configuration: Vertical Shaft
- Length (in): 19.1
- Height (in): 14.3
- Bore (in): 3.12
- Engine Fuel: Gasoline
- Lubrication System: Full Pressure Lubrication
- Oil Filter: Standard
- Air Filter: Cartridge Air Cleaner with Advanced Debris Management
- HP (gross) **: 24.0
- Number of Cylinders: V-Twin
- OHV Engine: Yes
- Width (in): 18.2
- Weight (lbs): 84
- Stroke (in): 2.89
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): N/A
- Oil Capacity (oz): 64
- Starter: Electric Start
- Muffler: N/A
NOTES:*All power levels are stated gross torque at 2600 rpm per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton. **All power levels are stated gross horsepower at 3600 rpm per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton.
- Bore x Stroke
- 3.12 in. x 2.89 in.
- 724 cc
- 24.0 gross hp
- Starting System
- Electric Start
- 19.1 in.
- 18.2 in.
- 14.3 in.
- 84 lb.